Are you passionate about the financial services’ sector? Are you results-oriented and keen to bring solutions to banks, insurance companies? Are You a natural born facilitator, who is energized by customer contact, also across different departments?
Then you are the future colleagues we are looking for to join our management consultants’ team in Luxembourg!
What you will be doing
As a Project Consultant you will be assigned on various projects at large, medium-sized and smaller banks, asset managers and insurance companies in Luxembourg encompassing among others following topics:
● Implementation of new core engine systems (Back and Middle offices systems)
● Definition of business requirements in the frame of new processes and systems integrations
● Design and implementation of new business processes
● Development of robotics process automation solutions
● Implementation of new sector regulatory requirements (CRDIV, Solvency, MiFID, KYC, AML…) impacting the whole organization (risk, finance, operations)
● Optimization of data quality governance models
Why this job is perfect for you
We are looking for colleagues who really get energized by always encountering new situations and challenges. Not only by finding qualitative solutions for the client, but also by putting those into practice!
● You have a minimum experience of 3 years within one of these departments in companies in of the financial sector: back & middle office, risk, internal audit, finance, compliance, credit or a solid experience in consulting or audit.
● You have a master’s degree in a relevant field (applied economics, commercial engineering, civil engineering or computer sciences).
● You are fluent in, French & English, both written and spoken. German would be a plus.
● You are an excellent communicator with a real entrepreneurial attitude.
● You are a strong believer of knowledge sharing.
Driving your career with your employer’s support is the goal for many financial professionals. We can help you achieve this goal
What you will get
You will receive an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits such as a company car, lunch vouchers, hospitalization insurance and pension plan.
Moreover, through intensive mentoring, coaching, well elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth. On top of that you’ll receive the freedom to focus on the topics that bear your interest.
The international consultancy network organization TriFinance recently opened an office in Luxembourg. After Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany it is the fourth country where we develop our activities. With its 800 consultants, TriFinance provides numerous tailor-made services in finance and related challenges, in risk management and operations.
Making people grow is why TriFinance exists. At the heart of the network's mission are the career ambitions and well-being of its employees. That’s why we put the professionals we work with first. Their development is our primary purpose. Doing so we’re convinced that they are happier and more motivated in their job. This leads to better performance and a win-win-win situation for the consultant, the customer and TriFinance itself. This way of working sets us apart from our competitors.
We pride ourselves on the fact that we go beyond advisory. Since we have a pragmatic and hands-on approach, we help implement our advice and proposals which we always realize in co-creation with the customer to ensure a working solution. We call this Do-How. 'Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How' is what we do. TriFinance operates through a portfolio of Blue-Chip Boutiques. In addition to transition & support, interim management and project implementation through project sourcing, we also offer recruitment and selection services. Multidisciplinary teams offer pragmatic advisory to financial institutions, corporates and the public sector.
We stimulate the growth ambitions of our consultants and listen to the needs and demands of our customers. We encourage employees to take their careers in their own hands. Because they draw up their personal growth plans themselves, they are responsible for their own development. That makes every consultant an entrepreneur within our organization, or 'Me incorporated'. That is why we call our professionals 'Me inc.®'ers'.
TriFinance supports all its consultants with challenging projects, coaching, mentoring and suitable training and education. We maintain close contact with our customers in order to stay aware of their challenges and to contribute to the right solutions.
Get in contact with our recruiter