Are you passionate about the financial services’ sector? Are you results oriented and keen to bring solutions to banks, insurance companies? Are You a natural born facilitator, who is energized by customer contact, also across different departments?
Then you are the future colleagues we are looking for to join our management consultants’ team in Luxembourg!
As a Project Consultant you will be assigned on various projects at large, medium-sized and smaller banks, asset managers and insurance companies in Luxembourg encompassing among others following topics:
- Implementation of new core engine systems (Back and Middle offices systems)
- Definition of business requirements in the frame of new processes and systems integrations
- Design and implementation of new business processes
- Development of robotics process automation solutions
- Implementation of new sector regulatory requirements (CRDIV, Solvency, MiFID, KYC, AML…) impacting the whole organization (risk, finance, operations)
- Optimization of data quality governance models
What we're looking for
We are looking for colleagues who really get energized by always encountering new situations and challenges. Not only by finding qualitative solutions for the client, but also by putting those into practice!
- You have a minimum experience of 3 years within one of these departments in companies in the financial sector: back & middle office, risk, internal audit, finance, compliance, credit or a solid experience in consulting or audit.
- You have a master’s degree in a relevant field (applied economics, commercial engineering, civil engineering or computer sciences).
- You are fluent in, French & English, both written and spoken. German would be a plus.
- You are an excellent communicator with a real entrepreneurial attitude.
- You are a strong believer of knowledge sharing.
You will receive an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits such as a company car, lunch vouchers, hospitalization insurance and pension plan.
Moreover, through intensive mentoring, coaching, well elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth. On top of that you’ll receive the freedom to focus on the topics that bear your interest.