Are you passionate about Enterprise Performance Management or Business Intelligence? Are you result-oriented and keen to bring solutions to companies acting within multiple sectors? Are you a natural-born facilitator, who is energized by customer contact, also across different departments?
Then you are consultants we are looking for to join our performance management practice!
You will join a dynamic team engaged to support your growth towards assignments in the above-mentioned domains. You will be actively involved in various projects that can include among others:
- Evaluation of existing processes within finance departments for consolidation, financial planning & analysis, driver-based planning or reporting.
- Definition of the business requirements, the target operating model and the gap analysis.
- Design of the functional specifications to meet the business requirements.
- Implementation of software encompassing leading CPM solutions like Tagetik, Board, Sigma Conso, from blueprint to go-live.
- Change Management and roll out of the knowledge transfer, training of end-users...
We propose projects tailored to your future growth because we believe that the growth of our organization lies in the growth of our people.
What we're looking for
People who really get energized by always encountering new situations and challenges. Not only by finding qualitative solutions for the client, but also by putting those into practice!
- You have a master's degree in Management, Applied Economics, Sciences of informatics, Commercial Engineering or similar,
- You have 3 years of experience in controlling or performance management
- You have knowledge of EPM systems and/or BI systems, Tagetik, Board, Sigma Conso, Power BI or Qlik
- You are customer-oriented and provide the appropriate solutions and methods
- You are fluent in French and English. Though not necessary, knowledge of German would an advantage
You will receive an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits like a company car, lunch vouchers, hospitalization insurance and pension plan.
Moreover, through intensive mentoring, coaching, well-elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth.
On top of that, you’ll receive the freedom to focus on the topics that bear your interest.