Are you passionate about Enterprise Performance Management or Business Intelligence? Are you result-oriented and keen to bring solutions to companies acting within multiple sectors? Are you a natural-born facilitator, who is energized by customer contact, also across different departments?
Then you are consultants we are looking for to join our performance management practice!
What you will be doing
You will join a dynamic team engaged to support your growth towards assignments in the above-mentioned domains. You will be actively involved in various projects that can include among others:
● Evaluation of existing processes within finance departments for consolidation, financial planning & analysis, driver-based planning or reporting.
● Definition of the business requirements, the target operating model and the gap analysis.
● Design of the functional specifications to meet the business requirements.
● Implementation of software encompassing leading CPM solutions like Tagetik, Board, Sigma Conso, from blueprint to go-live.
● Change Management and roll out of the knowledge transfer, training of end-users...
We propose projects tailored to your future growth because we believe that the growth of our organization lies in the growth of our people.
Why this job is perfect for you
We are looking for people who really get energized by always encountering new situations and challenges. Not only by finding qualitative solutions for the client, but also by putting those into practice!
● You have a master's degree in Management, Applied Economics, Sciences of informatics, Commercial Engineering or similar,
● You have 3 years of experience in controlling or performance management
● You have knowledge of EPM systems and/or BI systems, Tagetik, Board, Sigma Conso, Power BI or Qlik
● You are customer-oriented and provide the appropriate solutions and methods
● You are fluent in French and English. Though not necessary, knowledge of German would an advantage
We believe that the diversity of knowledge and expertise within TriFinance offer true added value, both for the development of our consultants and for the quality that we wish to offer our clients
What you will get
You will receive an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits like a company car, lunch vouchers, hospitalization insurance and pension plan.
Moreover, through intensive mentoring, coaching, well-elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth.
On top of that, you’ll receive the freedom to focus on the topics that bear your interest.
The international consultancy network organization TriFinance recently opened an office in Luxembourg. After Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany it is the fourth country where we develop our activities. With its 800 consultants, TriFinance provides numerous tailor-made services in finance and related challenges, in risk management and operations.
Making people grow is why TriFinance exists. At the heart of the network's mission are the career ambitions and well-being of its employees. That’s why we put the professionals we work with first. Their development is our primary purpose. Doing so we’re convinced that they are happier and more motivated in their job. This leads to better performance and a win-win-win situation for the consultant, the customer and TriFinance itself. This way of working sets us apart from our competitors.
We pride ourselves on the fact that we go beyond advisory. Since we have a pragmatic and hands-on approach, we help implement our advice and proposals which we always realize in co-creation with the customer to ensure a working solution. We call this Do-How. 'Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How' is what we do. TriFinance operates through a portfolio of Blue-Chip Boutiques. In addition to transition & support, interim management and project implementation through project sourcing, we also offer recruitment and selection services. Multidisciplinary teams offer pragmatic advisory to financial institutions, corporates and the public sector.
We stimulate the growth ambitions of our consultants and listen to the needs and demands of our customers. We encourage employees to take their careers in their own hands. Because they draw up their personal growth plans themselves, they are responsible for their own development. That makes every consultant an entrepreneur within our organization, or 'Me incorporated’. That is why we call our professionals 'Me inc.®'ers'.
TriFinance supports all its consultants with challenging projects, coaching, mentoring and suitable training and education. We maintain close contact with our customers in order to stay aware of their challenges and to contribute to the right solutions.
Get in contact with our recruiter