To experienced professional

BaseCamp

Driven by people

Ready to make a difference?

68 available jobsView all jobs

Support our Project Consultants in the multi-pitch climb of their career

There’s no doubt about it: you are a ‘people person’. Working in an organization that radically puts people first really sounds a great career move. Because supporting people in their personal development, and being equally supported yourself, gives you energy. Whether it’s in sales, HR (or ‘Care’ as we call it), business support, IT, communication or finance.

If this strikes a chord, you’ve come to the right place. Find out more about our organization and its diverse job landscape, and reach your professional destination

Discover our Total Reward Approach

As a member of our internal team, you’ll immediately notice the importance of our ‘furthering people’ philosophy in your daily work.

Are you Me inc.®?

We work with a specific type of people: Me inc.® (Me incorporated) professionals, entrepreneurs of their own talent, skills, and careers. Can you tick all the boxes?

  • You have the right mentality, you love what you do, you are self-starting and self-propelling.
  • You are motivated to take your career into your own hands.
  • You want to achieve something and you dare to ask questions. 
  • You understand that achievers have to work hard and that work can be hard sometimes.
  • You are a hands-on team player, not a solo artist. 
  • You grasp opportunities. 
  • You embrace our unique organizational philosophy.

Furthering your career

We support your growth

As a member of our internal team, you’ll immediately notice the importance of our ‘furthering people’ philosophy in your daily work. Instead of having a traditional function that limits your furthering and prevents you from reaching your ambition, you’ll take on a combination of roles and responsibilities within a flat and flexible organization. We give you space and support to take control of your personal development. We believe that 70% of your learning is achieved by learning on the job. Knowledge sharing and formal learning will lead to the other 30% of your personal development.  

Our values

Define your ambitions

We give you the necessary tools and frameworks to map your roles and responsibilities and define your ambition.  

Coach

Questions about your career path and growth? Contact your career coach for a conversation with many ‘aha’ moments.

Training

A personal career path also means an individual training trajectory, next to learning on the job. 

Knowledge Sharing

Learn from our experts and co-create with your peers from other Blue Chip Boutiques and Expert Support Units in internal projects and Peer Group Programs.

ParkTime at TriFinance

We know how to throw a great party and celebrate with all Me inc.®’ers. We even organized our own TriFestival, complete with food trucks, DJs and some stunning outdoor accommodation #glamping. But it’s not all about the parties. People from different teams take the initiative to organize ParkTime moments for body and mind, a unique way to take a step back from the fast lane and interact with their colleagues. As such, TriFinance transcends its own organization structure with temporary coalitions, based on personal interest.

We, for instance, bond while training for and running a marathon or skiing together. Not into sports? Our colleagues also take initiative to organize otherwise challenging events like our Book Club or other Knowledge Circles. Alternatively, get together and catch up with your fellow project consultants during one of our HomeBase events or work at the office once a month.

 

Me inc.® colleagues united

Two days of fun, inspiration and a great party with more than 400 Me inc.® colleagues during our very own TriFestival.

Application Process

Apply online

Your career starts at TriFinance, with just a push on the button. Take a look at the jobs in BaseCamp (internal team) and apply online by uploading your resume. 

 

Phone Interview

We are very interested in your motivation! This is also the perfect opportunity for you to ask us your pressing questions about our company and the job.

Get to know each other

We really want to get to know you. We plan two or three face-to-face or online meetings. During those conversations, we are eager to hear your story, discover your competencies, get to know your soft and hard skills and Me inc.® attitude.

Offer

We feel the chemistry! We’ll send you our proposal and answer all of your questions. Before you start, we’ll plan a formal meeting to sign your contract and have the first walk through our offices to introduce you to your new colleagues. Next up: you start at TriFinance where you will join our Introduction Days.

Questions about the next step in your career?

Ask one of our Business Consultants

Grow your career

Come join us

Expand your business

Let's work together

Sign up for the latest industry insights
Set preferences