Driven by the growth of people
What we crave most is having in-depth knowledge of the ambitions and competences of finance professionals in the region. Based on the furthering and the motivation of each individual, we interconnect customers, match candidates looking for a new challenge to the right job opportunity and link our consultants living in this region with projects near their home location. We reach out in a supply-driven way. This is the key to our success.
In this way, we aim to create a community of finance professionals. A community without the traditional walls between companies where knowledge sharing is stimulated.
Get in touch
The ambition of Me inc.®’ers is at the heart of our Transition & Support Services. As intrinsically motivated people go the extra mile, it’s a win for all parties involved.Kristoff Temmerman
Where to find us…
- Our BaseCamp team operates from our offices in Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Louvain-La-Neuve and Zaventem.
- Our Project Consultants give their best at corporate customers in the Antwerp - Kempen - Limburg region, East Flanders and West Flanders, Brussels, Flemish and Walloon Brabant and Wallonia.
- Our Business Consultants are constantly teaming up with finance professionals in the region to get to know their aspirations and to help them find their next destination.
- Our Business Managers connect with companies and their finance teams in the region to talk about their challenges with regards to people, processes and systems.
A strong team spirit and mutual trust lead to successes.Hilde De Schryver
Where to meet us....
- At different local networking activities, e.g. Chambers Trophy, Limburgse Ondernemer van het Jaar, Best Finance Team, VOKA, Etion, etc.
- At several regional campus recruitment events, and guest lectures to connect with young finance professionals.
- We interconnect CFO’s and finance professionals with their regional peers during different events to share best practices and facilitate knowledge sharing.
We aim to have in-depth knowledge of the ambitions and competences of finance professionals within our region.Hanne Hellemans